Saturday, March 13, 2010

ShamROCK & Run

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Newnan Junior Service League held the annual 5k and benefit concert on Saturday.

This was the FIRST time I have ran since I was.....7 MONTHS PREGNANT! I guess no better way than to re-start than in a race! I have never been a fast runner but, I have always been pretty consistent and my time was only 10 minutes off my normal pace. After I was finished the race- I remembered why I loved to RUN! Running is back in my system and I cannot wait for my feet to hit the pavement two days this week!

Me and Lewis
Lewis is FAST!
On Saturday night Adam and I headed to the benefit concert - Jupiter Coyote played at the Alamo. Fun was had by all! On Sunday morning - I was feeling my age and I don't know if it was because I was up early Saturday or because of the run or because I drank or because I stayed up to late??

No comments: