Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coca-Cola - 35 Years

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This month - 35 years ago - my Daddy was employed by the Coca-Cola Company. Very few people have come and left the hanger since I was born...so in a way they are like family. My Dad has been very fortunate to work for a company like Coca-Cola and they too have been fortunate to have him for an employee! I can understand why at 67 years old he still doesn't want to retire!

Gulfstream Jet
He has seen the world...flying around in a Gulfstream
How precious is this...Kimber and Poppy holding hands
(I think it is going to be Poppy and not Poppa)

Look! Look! is one of Kimber's favorite new words

What a wonderful man he is!

Bronze Coca-Cola truck

Luncheon crowd

We were so honored to be invited to help celebrate with you!

No comments: