Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ten Year Reunion!!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I have to be honest - I am not really a "high school reunion" person. I always said that I keep in touch with those I want and there is Facebook for the others that I graduated with.

Long story short...the folks that were supposed to be in charge of the reunion dropped that ball and I received a phone call from my best friend Jessica in early March and it went something like this:

Jessica: Are you my best friend?
Me: Yessss
Jessica: Then I need your help...
Me: Okay
Jessica: Help me plan the 10 year reunion
Me: UMMMM are you serious
Jessica: I will take that as a yes and let's have it early June

And we were able to pull it off with help of some others. It was a wonderful reunion at Canongate Golf Course! We had about 85 people attend.

 Ten years...really?
Jessica, me, and Holly


No comments: