Monday, February 9, 2009

WOW! 2+ MONTHS

Wow! It is hard to believe the last time I blogged was over two months ago. I have no real excuse...except I am teaching GPS Math I (those who are in the teaching field or associate with teachers hopefully you can feel my pain...google if you want information!) and it seems to take all my free time and/or by the end of the day I am exhausted! Anyone who wants more details about teaching, GPS, 9th graders, some great teaching moments, Department of Education, EOCT, satisfaction of being caught up on a Friday afternoon, supportive parents, standardized testing, scheduling, Infinite Campus...etc. join me on any Friday afternoon with a glass (or bottle) of wine. Just to put it short...it has been an interesting school year! I will for sure be a better teacher after this school year!

Christmas was wonderful. Adam and I spent most of our time with one family or the other and we enjoyed every opportunity we had with them! We got together with friends to celebrate birthdays, play games (board, cards, and Wii!), celebrate life and our friendships. January has come and gone...we are trying to keep our head above water.

Instead of posting several different events - I thought that a montage of photos would suffice...

I am looking forward to this weekend - Adam, I and my parents have tickets to Cirque de Soleil Kooza on Saturday and on Sunday I am flying to New York City to spend some much needed time with Di - a childhood friend. I promise to get better at posting!

No comments: