Sunday, September 20, 2009

Grandmother's Shower

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Before my Grandmother passed away in July - she was so excited about giving me a shower with my Aunt Tracy and Aunt Jen...my Momma stepped in to be "Grandmother". The shower was still at my Grandmother's house on her back porch. I enjoyed the time with family and friends. Kimber received a lot of wonderful gifts!


Aunt Jen, Me, Aunt Tracy, Momma, and the candle is Grandmother!

I really don't know who is more excited - My Momma or me about the birth of Kimber

Fun Story...this was my Kool-Aid pitcher from when I was a little girl. It was passed to Paige when she was born 10ish years ago and now...back to me for Kimber!

Of course...leave it to the artist Di for this wonderful - Mother-To-Be gift...yes, that is hand-painted silhouette. It was a beautiful hand-painted chicken for my craft room!

No comments: