Wednesday, October 1, 2008

D.C....Stone Fireplace & Driveway

September 26, 2008

I know...I know it has been awhile since I have posted! Long story short (or as Adam calls my stories - long story long) we went to Washington, D.C. to celebrate Harriet's birthday. We had a blast! My feet took a couple of days to recover from all the walking and I still have a blister! On our return to Atlanta - at the airport - I remembered that I left my spare battery charging in the hotel room! After a couple of phone calls it was safely returned! During the time my battery was in route back to me the current battery died! So...that is why I have not posted.

At 603 Welcome Sargent (we have an address) the stone for the fireplace face was set.
The front porch and half of the driveway has been concreted. They are going to wait closer to very end to pour the rest of the driveway so heavy trucks/equipment does not harm the driveway

As always...your write something...Steele is in the concrete.

Funny Story - On Friday I received a phone call from Sawyer and he said...Ummm Amber I wrote in your driveway hope you don't mind. Of course we could careless but, later I heard from Aunt Paula that he was so scared to call us because he just knew that he would upset me! I love those boys!

No comments: