Monday, October 13, 2008

A Weeks Worth

October 13, 2008

This is a weeks worth of 'happenings' at 603!

The sinks and faucets have been installed.
Appliance have been installed.
Counter tops
Light Fixtures - this is the reason I went with this brand and collection...just because I wanted this one for the foyer.
Master bathroom lights and counter top
The tiling for the shower has started
Jock-n-Jill bathroom tile Justification for the entire house...a CLOSET!
The front yard has started to take somewhat of a shape - the underbrush has been cleared out
The front door is in and the columns have been placed
The tiling will be completed by Monday evening, finishing the floors will start Wednesday, alarm will be installed Monday...a lot will be happening in the next three weeks! We hope to close by October 31st!

1 comment:

The Caldwell Family said...

If we ever remodel/paint our house I want you to help me! Amber I love your style!