Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our First Dinner in Our New Home

July 20, 2008

What a surprise…

Long story short…Aunt Pam and Uncle Jimmy asked us to come over for Adam to help Jimmy hang a fan on Sunday afternoon. Also, Aunt Pam suggested that we take them to the property to see the house in person instead of just on the blog. So of course we went…

When we arrived at the property I heard a car coming up the driveway from the house. It is Doyle in his truck and my Daddy in his truck – if you know anything about Bing (my Dad) it is that he does not go on gravel dirt road in his always clean truck – but, whatever I just thought well just maybe he is starting to change….As the six of us (Pam, Jimmy, Bing, Doyle, Adam, and me) walk around the driveway I notice my Momma and Harriet in the “basement” with a table for two set perfectly…and they tell us happy second anniversary. Needless to say, Adam and I were very surprised!

We had dinner served to us in our new home for the first time on our second anniversary. Filet mignon, baked potato, green beans, garlic bread, homemade ice-cream and brownies…oh and sweet tea, champagne, and strawberries.

Adam and I were very touched! We are so grateful to have you all in our life. Thank you for a very special memory! We love you...



1 comment:

Ross, Laura, Olivia and Phoenix said...

That's about the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Happy 2nd Anniversary to a couple I love very much! You're greatness is obviously a reflection of your fabulous parents! Love ya - see you on Saturday!