Tuesday, October 27, 2009

27...on the 27th

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a wonderful day! I spent the day doing and enjoying some of my favorite things! Teaching math! eating Chick-fil-a - drinking Rhonda's fresh coffee - spending time with my favorite teachers - talking to my Momma and Daddy and my best friends - eating apple pie - feeling Kimber kick - had a pedicure - reading several Facebook Happy Birthdays - had a wonderful dinner with Adam - and enjoyed the day!

At school some of Mrs. Westbrook's students decorated my door - too cute! This would be a "clue" to many students that it was my birthday while other students asked if it was my birthday...and we wonder what has happened in education....

After I left school - I went to get a pedicure - just in case Kimber arrives any time soon my toes will be pretty! Try not to notice the ankles...it is 9:41pm and my feet are still swollen!
If you live in Newnan - Tony Nails is the BEST!
Adam took me to dinner at one of my favorite Newnan restaurants - 10 East Washington! YUMMY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with you and your pregnancy. Congrats and I hope she isn't too big!