Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My actual birthday is not until Tuesday, October 27th.

As Adam refers to my birthday - as "National Holiday"! and it is all the fault of my Momma!

My parents - I really mean my Momma - always has made my birthday a huge deal growing up and it has continued through my adult life! When I was a small child my Momma started a tradition that I received as many presents as I was turning old...so this year would have been "27" gifts. In August I received the Nikon D90 camera - which I was told was the only gift for this birthday. To my surprise my Momma did it again...I did receive the other 26 gifts!

My WONDERFUL parents! & 40 weeks pregnant!
I hope I can make Kimber feel as special on her birthdays as I have always felt on mine!

No comments: