Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rock-Around-The-Clock Baby Shower

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jessica Dunn and Christy Sheahan hosted Kimber a Rock-Around-The-Clock baby shower! The guest included the math department of Northgate, high school girl friends, and the mothers of the high school boyfriends! Absolutely...a fun filled shower!

Jessica, me and Christy
I really hope one day I am able to host a shower for one of my former students...Christy was a math teacher of mine in high school...one of the biggest reasons why I am a math teacher!
Super cute cupcake cake Jennifer Ivey made!

Homemade "taggie" from Jessica

Don't judge...one of my favorite gifts...for 5pm (or whatever time because it is 5 o'clock somewhere) a bottle of tequila...given by another former favorite math teacher!

High school girlfriends
Autumn, Jessica, me, Jana, and Holly

No comments: